The ideal day hiking backpack

Forums Interesting Conversations The ideal day hiking backpack

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ameer Faisal Ameer Faisal 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ameer Faisal
    Ameer Faisal
    Participant

For several days I have in my hands the backpack that suits me.
    It is thought the best day hiking backpack, as well as for hikers experts, even for globetrotters who have special needs because they travel in a variety of conditions: climate and environment.
    I’m talking about Escape 50 liters of Quechua, that Valerio was tested during a trek in Montevecchia (precisely in the areas where we got married) with Decathlon Italy while I waited comfortable in Valcurone held , since my huge belly does not allow me for now to make special efforts. 50 escape backpack Quechua woman
    If you are wondering what are the details that struck me , Here they suffered listed:
    – The detachable shoulder strap , ideal especially for women who want to carry a medium to use on trips, without the thought of having to carry around bags and handbags. Also ideal as hand luggage.
    – The backpack cover : that in addition to protecting against weather events, turns backpack in a real bag complete with handles 50 backpack escape becomes bag
    – The style : the female version of the backpack is, well, a bit ‘fashion. With brighter colors of the male, it is able to conquer even the most demanding in terms of style. It combines sportsmanship and cool details.
    – The resistance: this backpack has been designed for backpacking then composed of a fabric of 1000 denier and reinforced finishes. On the same are carried out on a soil test, an ie continuous feature to verify their resistance.
    I look forward to it traveling with me.

There are, according to you, other advantages that a backpacking trip involves?

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Ameer Faisal Ameer Faisal. Reason: to make it clear
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.